The contents of this blog is a record of work carried out by the author and other third party information and pictures gleaned from various sources on the internet. It is published for academic interest and entertainment only. It is neither suggested or intended that any work or modifications shown here are to be carried out by any party reading the blog.
The bike kinda builds itself, all I do is put it together. DISCLAIMER
I have heard so many horror stories about the Indian made Bullet from people who's mate used to have one, that I have lost count. All I can say is that I have covered over 20,000 miles on mine in the last three and a half years, and feel happy that it is quite capable of doing another 20.
So if you like the idea or just curious, you are welcome to come along for the ride.
Sunday, 11 December 2011
I got some mudguards off Ebay but they were not there so i finished off a bit welding and capped a few holes in the box section and laid on some primer....now what colour to do it????
I will need the trailer to take it to the DVLA to say it has been changed back into a bike from a trike plus it is going to be handy for weekends away in the Lakes,fill the jeep full of camping gear and have the bike on the back.
OK for my next trick?
Thursday, 8 December 2011
Wednesday, 7 December 2011
Thursday, 1 December 2011
So it is back to Brian and his Bullet Bobber.
Thank you for your time it has been fun doing the blog,till my next project.
Wednesday, 30 November 2011
Sunday, 27 November 2011
Wednesday, 16 November 2011
Got the primary side on but when i counted the teeth on the gearbox it was 16 i NEED a 20...damm damm damm...pull it off tomorrow i think the new one will be here
Monday, 14 November 2011
Sunday, 13 November 2011
Thursday, 10 November 2011
My gaffa is a big fan of Orange County Choppers,he said to me today Pauly would have the primary on by now,so to days job was to stick it on for him!!
Had a bit polish of the case as well and drained the oil out,i will get all the messy bits out of the way before i start bolting on the shiny stuff.Went around with my wee paint brush painting all the nuts under the bike black and a 2 touch ups were i scratched the engine.I was a bit worried how ruff the motor looked being black as the castings are very lumpy,but as bits go on you can not realy see much of the motor anyways.
Front end looks nice and simple even with the "i switch everything" switch.Need to find a home for the hooter.
Tuesday, 8 November 2011
Near side,still plenty to do here as well,got a load of bits to try and improve the clutch.